Algoma District Law
The ADLA Library is located at 444 Queen Street East, beside the Court House in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. Amanda Pereira is the current librarian.
The librarian is currently working from home due to the pandemic. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to the library is available to ADLA members 24/7 through the coded front door.
The Librarian is available to assist in:
- Locating books or information on a specific legal topic
- Locating cases or legislation
- Noting-up cases
- Finding information on a specific research request
- Legal Research
The ADLA Library has an excellent collection of Canadian and Ontario statutes, selected textbooks, CPD materials and government publications.
To search our catalogue, log into the Law Society of Upper Canada web catalogue AdvoCat.
Members of the Algoma District Law Association have access to:
- Two computer workstations with access to LexisNexis Quicklaw
- Library Board Room
- Fax Machine
- CPD webcasts organized by the ADLA