Algoma District Law
The ADLA Library is located at 444 Queen Street East, beside the Court House in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. Amanda Pereira is the current librarian.
The library is staffed 9:00am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday. The librarian can be reached at email@example.com
Access to the library is available to ADLA members 24/7 through the coded front door.
The Librarian is available to assist in:
- Locating books or information on a specific legal topic
- Locating cases or legislation
- Noting-up cases
- Finding information on a specific research request
- Legal Research
The ADLA Library has an excellent collection of Canadian and Ontario statutes, selected textbooks, CPD materials and government publications.
To search our collection please use Infolocate.
Members of the Algoma District Law Association have access to:
- Two computer workstations with access to LexisNexis Quicklaw
- Library Board Room
- Fax Machine
- CPD webcasts organized by the ADLA